Custom robots header tags can handle the following things in the blogger:
- All : There are no restrictions for indexing or serving. This is default for all pages. Note: this directive is the default value and has no effect if explicitly listed.
- Noindex : Noindex mean not to crawl and index any page of a website or blogger. And it will not show any page in the SERP and do not show a “Cached” link in search results.
- Nofollow : It will command Google crawlers not to follow any link on the page.
- None : It is equivalent to noindex, nofollow.
- Noarchive : It will not show any “Cached” link in search results.
- Nosnippet : It will Google crawlers not to show a snippet in the search results for this page.
- Noodp : Do not use metadata from the Open Directory project (DMOZ) for titles or snippets shown for this page.
- Notranslate : It will advise crawlers not to offer translation of this page in other languages in search results.
- Noimageindex : Do not index images of this page.
- Unavailable_after : [RFC-850 date/time] : Do not show this page in search results after the specified date/time. The date/time must be specified in the RFC 850 format.
First enable this option from your blogger settings and then go left option for settings.
1. Log in to your blogger account.
2. Now start to Settings >> Search Preference
3. Click on edit link under the Custom Robots Header Tags section as shown in below screenshot.
4. Once you click on the edit link you will see many options. Simply tick on the options which shown in the below image.
5. Now click on ''Save Changes'' button.
Finally you are done!